What is Workli good for? 2 min read
What is Workli good for?
Workli is great for running projects and teams without paying a hefty overhead in the form of distractions. Workli is even better for helping you and your team shift your working habits towards deep work so you can deliver more value by doing less busywork.
What problems does Workli solve?
Workli solves the following problems for you:
- suboptimal working habits, e.g., constant distractions, rapidly shifting focus from project to project, lack of depth and flow, etc.
- wrestling to know where a project stands.
- difficulty maintaining accountability across projects and teammates.
- labouring to understand who is doing what and when.
- struggling to maintain a single source of truth for the entire projects.
- straining to have an integrated and coordinated overview of decisions, designs, notes and files for your projects.
and it solves all of the above without bombarding you with a multitude of multi-channel notifications.
How does Workli do it?
When you subscribe to Workli, we will set up a personalised, one-to-one, deep work coaching programme to help you improve your productivity. You will use Workli’s coaching cards and the app to keep track of your personal journey into deep work.
At the same time, once you start running your projects and teams with Workli, it will allow you to establish, in a clear and concise manner, the flow of documents -from collaborator to collaborator- within projects. Documents can be anything, e.g., word files, spreadsheets, images, videos, soundtracks, design documents, presentation slides, contracts, sketches, lectures, reports, etc.
Workli will ensure that your project’s contents “visit” each team member in a set order and stay with them for a set amount of time. In this way, it gives everybody in the project a defined time window to do deep work on the project. After the allocated time expires, the documents automatically move to the next collaborator and the cycle repeats itself.
In this way, you and collaborators can concentrate on the aspects of your work that create value rather than agonising over questions such as who has which document? who was the last one to edit them? who will work next on them? etc.
Hence, by keeping your projects rolling and by coaching you on the art of deep work, Workli gives you headroom to think and be creative and it takes your productivity to the next level.